Looking for privacy but still want a convenient location? Many of our homesites and cul-de-sacs are oversized and wooded. Enjoy the quiet neighborhood while having the convenience of shopping and dining on Beckley Road and Columbia Avenue. Also, you'll be in close proximity to employers like the Federal Center, Kelloggs, Post, Ralstons, Duncan Aviation and the Fort Custer Industrial Park Area. You are only a few minutes drive from I-94 for traveling and shopping convenience.
-Green development located at the corner of Stone Jug and Gethings Roads
-150 acres of fine homes in 4 unique neighborhoods
-Professionally managed association with substantial reserves
-Beautiful rolling terrain with some wooded lots
-Daylight & walkout sites available
-Underground electric, natural gas, phone, cable, public water & sewer
-2 championship tennis courts
-paved walking trails
-5 acres of parklands, 3 ponds, and abundant wildlife
-Basketball half court
-Woodland Park and Nature Preserve, a 145 acre nature area across the road
Below is a summary of Huntington Hills Restrictions. Before completing a purchase the Purchaser should review the detailed restrictions.
1. No structure shall be built without the approval of the Developers Review Committee.
2. Minimum size
Kensington – 1300 Sq. Ft. 1-Story
Kensington – 1600 Sq. Ft. 2-Story
Abbington – 1600 Sq. Ft. 1-Story
Abbington – 2000 Sq. Ft. 2-Story
Barrington – 2000 Sq. Ft. 1-Story
Barrington – 2600 Sq. Ft. 2-Story
3. Construction of residence shall be completed within 12 months of starting.
4. No prefabricated buildings or modular homes.
5. No dog kennels or runs without written approval of Developers Review Committee.
6. No exterior fuel tanks.
7. Setbacks -
Kensington – 30 feet front yard
Kensington – 8 feet side yard
Abbington – 30 feet front yard
Abbington – 10 feet side yard
Barrington – 35 feet front yard
Barrington – 10 feet side yard
8. No fences or hedgerows in any front or side yard.
9. No above ground swimming pools.
10. No storage of boat trailers, travel trailers, etc.
11. No household pets except dogs and cats. No animal shall be permitted to run loose.
12. No discharge of firearms, pellet guns, bow & arrows, etc.
13. No soil shall be removed from a building site without approval.
14. No landscaping will be done in the general Common Elements without the approval.
15. Dues will be charged to maintain the park areas.